QuickBooks error support phone number +1(844)233-3033 With global popularity, QuickBooks become the finest accounting software across regions along with millions of users. Its remarkable features and functionality allow you to manage any aspect of accounting and bookkeeping. While it is a robust accounting software and there is no doubt in it but it does come with some shortcomings and those shortcomings emerge as unexpected technical glitches and errors.
Among the list of errors, errors 6000,83 pop up when users try to access the company file in QuickBooks. In this very blog post, we are going to confront it precisely. As a QuickBooks user, you might face this error at the time of accessing, restoring or backing up the company file. Let’s proceed with details but before that, if you are having trouble handling it on your own, then you can make a call at our QuickBooks error support phone number +1(844)233-3033 and our experts will help you out in every possible way.
The reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks error 6000 83
There is not a single fixed cause of the error, there are various causes of the error and that is This error occurred while accessing the company file, here are the reason behind the errors
- The firewall may have blocked the QuickBooks files.
- Damaged or corrupted file or the folder.
- Absence of appropriate permission to access the file.
- Limited accession of the server to the file.
- Hosting of the same file by multiple workstations.
- Permission for QBDataServiceUser may be insufficient.
- Your browser or window firewall blocked QuickBooks files.
- When more than one user trying to access the data file
- Some of the files are not available in installed QuickBooks.
- Incorrect extension of QuickBooks file.
Prominent Symptoms of QuickBooks error 6000 83
The following are some of the symptoms that emerge when the error occurs
- Error code with warning message pop-up on the screen
- Windows starts to respond slowly to any input.
- The computer freezes periodically.
Methods to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83
There are some aspects in which user confront the error, so we are going to discuss the solution in those aspects and that is
When the user attempts to open the company file
Fix the QB 6000 83 error manually
- First of all, you need to configure the firewall settings or any other security software setting with QuickBooks.
- Thereafter you have to verify the permission to access the file.
- Then you need to scan the folder which contains the company file in order to create the network descriptor file.
- Now you need to cease the multi-user access for hosting the company file.
- In the end, you should try to access the company file from another location by copying the file into another location other than the original one.
Utilize the QuickBooks file doctor
Quickbooks file doctor is a tool developed by intuit.inc in order to diagnose errors in the software and rectify them automatically. To utilize the tool you need to download and install the tool in your system. Once it done then initiate the scanning and co-up with the tool according to the instruction to eliminate the error.
When the user attempt tp restore the company file
Check the file name and path
In order to resolve the QB error 6000 83 that may cause due to the damaged company file, you need to check the path and the name of the file when you are trying to restore the company file.
Rename the files
Sometimes extensions are the causes of the error. In such cases, you need to alter the extensions of the file, like adding ‘OLD’ at the end of the file name. The extension of the company file should be with .qbw only.
When the user attempts to create a backup of the file
To rectify the error while backing up the process you should follow the steps below
- Firstly, create a new file folder in the C drive.
- Then create a manual backup and save it in the new folder of drive C.
When QuickBooks is handled on more than one system so you need to make some changes.
- First of all, turn off hosting from all systems and only turn on the main server.
- Go to file select utilities, if you see host multiple user access then it means your computer is not hosting your QuickBooks file.
- If you can see the option to stop hosting multiple user access, click yes then the company file must be closed and continue.
- Now do this step to another system.
The above-mentioned solutions are known as ‘Methods to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error 6000 83’. By any off chance if you’re unable to proceed with any solution then we recommend you connect with our experts at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1(844)233-3033 and find instant and precise support regarding the error code. They will make every possible effort to assist you in any possible way so that you can resume your work as early as possible.